Intensive spanish course
WHO IT IS AIMED AT
It is a course designed for people from 16 years old onwards interested in learning or improving their Spanish, from absolute beginners (A1) to advanced level (C1). The student, once registered, must take a level test to find out which level he or she should take.
STRUCTURE OF THE COURSE
This course can be taken from February on. It is given from Monday till Friday, one session each day of 3 hours and 15 minutes. The course timetable is established within the following time slots (always according to Spanish timetables):
- From 10.00-13.15.
- From 14.30-17.45
Each week the classes will contain the following points:
- The course is taught by Zoom. It is mandatory that all students connect to the camera, the microphone will be disabled until the teacher authorizes to the student who wants to speak.
- The teacher teaches the class for all the students, exercises will be carried out during the class asking only some of them.
- Tasks are requested to be done before the next day.
- Correction of the tasks of the previous day.
- Doubts and errors.
WEEKLY LESSON LOAD
Daily sessions are established as follows:
- For 1 hour and 45 minutes a teacher will teach
- 30 minute break
- 1h class from another teacher
17h per week of course are certified in the certificate at the end of this course.
This course is taught at the following levels:
- A1.1: Absolute Beginner Level
- A2.1: Basic level
- B1: Intermediate level
- B2: Advanced level
- C1: Proficiency level
- Be willing to learn
- Have a mobile device with an internet connection (preferably a tablet or computer to be able to see the digital book correctly and follow the classes) with the microphone and camera enabled.
- They must change their Zoom Nickname following the specifications that will be sent attached once the registration is formalized.
- Have permission from a legal tutor to use the camera and microphone during the classes.
- Both the legal tutors and the students must sign the rules of use attached to the registration form.
START DATE: February 7, 2022
Students who are not absolute beginners can join the course on the Monday they wish
REGISTRATION AND VACANCIES
Each course will have a limit of 30 students per group. Admission will take place in strict order of registration. In order to sign up for the course students must:
- Complete the registration form at the following link: Online registration.
- Once they receive an answer from the secretary´s office, they must make the payment.
- We will send a link for the student to take the level test.
Price of the course: The price depends on the period you want to pay:
We now have a 15% discount for all courses paid before February 7, 2022.
MINIMUM OF STUDENTS PER GROUP
The minimum to open a group is 5 students
The necessary material will be provided by the teacher.
The classes will take place on the day and time previously set. If a student cannot attend one of the classes, they can attend the class in the other group, as long as they communicate it in advance so that the administration can give them access.
Once the course has started, no refunds will be given under any circumstances.
There are no classes on local and national holidays or during holidays. If a holiday coincides with one of the class days the student will be provided with extra material to work on.
*Each teaching hour consists of 50 minutes of class time.