CONVERSATION AND PRONUNCIATION COURSES
WHO THEY ARE AIMED AT
It is a course designed for people from 16 years old onwards interested in improving their communication skills (oral expression and comprehension) and pronunciation in Spanish, from beginner’s level (A1) to advanced level (C1). The student, once registered, must take a level test to find out which level he or she should take.
STRUCTURE OF THE COURSE
This course can be taken from February on. It is given 1 or 2 days a week, one session each day (50 minutes). The course timetable is established within one of the following time slots (always according to Spanish timetables):
- From 09.00-12.00.
- From 12.00-15.00.
- From 16.00-19.00
The teachers can use the following tools for the development of the class:
- Explanatory videos on certain topics.
- Videos of short films, fragments of series, films, advertisements, documentaries… to work on in class.
- Doing exercises and resolving doubts. Pronunciation exercises.
- Individual oral presentations by students on different topics.
- Debates and group work.
This course is taught at the following levels:
- A1 Beginner’s level with some knowledge
- A2-B1: Basic-Intermediate Level
- B1-B2: Intermediate-Advanced level
- B2-C1: Advanced-Proficiency level
- Be willing to learn
- Have a mobile device with an internet connection (preferably a tablet or computer, although it could also be monitored via a mobile phone) with the microphone and camera enabled and in use.
- Sign the rules of use attached to the registration form.
- START DATE: February 7, 2022
- Students who are not absolute beginners can join the course on the Monday they wish.
- Absolute initial students can only enroll in this course if they enroll in addition to the intensive course, since it is necessary to have grammatical knowledge to be able to carry out a conversation.
REGISTRATION AND VACANCIES
Each course will have a limit of 10 students per level and time slot. Admission will take place in strict order of registration. In order to sign up for the course students must:
- Complete the registration form at the following link: Online registration.
- Once they receive an answer from the secretary´s office, they must make the payment.
- We will send a link for the student to take the level test.
Price of the course: The price depends on the period you want to pay:
|WEEKS||1 clase||2 clases||1 clase||2 clases|
We now have a 15% discount for all courses paid before February 7, 2022.
MINIMUM OF STUDENTS PER GROUP
The minimum to open a group is 3 students
The book used is in digital format, and it is included in the registration fee (each level has only one book plus additional material provided by the school).
The classes will take place on the day and time previously set. If a student is unable to attend any of the classes he/she will not be entitled to any compensation. They will be able to see the class that has been previously recorded, which will be available to them for 1 week.
Once the course has started, no refunds will be given under any circumstances.
There are no classes on local and national holidays or during holidays. If a holiday coincides with one of the class days, 1 of the class hours will be made up and the student will be provided with extra material to work on.
*Each teaching hour consists of 50 minutes of class time.