INDIVIDUAL SPANISH COURSES
WHO IT IS AIMED AT
It is a course designed for people aged 10 and over interested in improving their level of Spanish, from beginner’s level (A1) to advanced level (C2). Once registered, students must take a level test to find out which level they should take.
STRUCTURE OF THE COURSE
This course can be taken at any time. It is given in sessions of 50 minutes, distributed at the student’s choice: 1, 2, 3, … times per week. The course timetable is established according to the availability of the teachers and the student.
The teachers can use the following tools for the development of the class:
- Explanatory videos of certain topics.
- Videos of short films, fragments of series, films, advertisements, documentaries… to work on in class.
- Carrying out exercises and resolving doubts. Pronunciation exercises.
- Individual oral presentations by students on different topics.
- Digital books and other additional material.
Students must choose what they want to practice in their classes: Spanish in general, conversation, grammar, culture, DELE or SIELE preparation…
This course is taught at the following levels:
- A1 Beginner’s level
- A2: Basic level
- B1: Intermediate level
- B2: Upper Intermediate level
- C1: Advanced level
- Be willing to learn
- Have a mobile device with an internet connection (preferably a tablet or computer, although it could also be monitored via a mobile phone) with the microphone and camera enabled and in use.
- Sign the rules of use attached to the registration.
Students can join the course at the beginning of every week, always according to availability.
REGISTRATION AND VACANCIES
Admission will take place by strict order of registration. In order to register it is required to:
- Complete the registration form at the following link: Online regisgtration.
- Once you receive the answer from the secretary´s office, you must make the payment.
- We will send a link for the student to take the level test.
This course can be booked as follows:
For registrations made before 31/01/2022, a reduced rate will apply.
|41 or more||32€||28€|