1. The pre–registration is formalised when the form is sent. Once we receive the pre-registration, we will then send details of how to make the payment to confirm the registration and reserve your place on the course.
2. There are no refunds after the payment has been made to reserve the course.
3. The rule to calculate the expiry date of the passes is the following: If a pass has x classes, the expiry date of the pass is x+4 weeks (from the agreed start date of the course, between student and teacher). So a pass of 10 classes will expire 14 weeks from the start date. This means that all the classes from the pass must be used up within this time and at the pace that the student and the teacher agree, together they decide how the classes are distributed within the set time. If the expiry date has passed, the classes that haven´t been used will be lost without the right to a refund.
4. Tía Tula reserves the right to cancel the pre-registration if the student doesn´t make the corresponding payments or if the student behaves in an inadequate way during the online course.
5. The student understands and accepts the condition that to carry out the course online, they must have a Skype account along with headphones and a microphone.
6. The duration of each class is 50 minutes.
7. The guidance material will be defined in terms of what the student can obtain where they are. If necessary, specific material that students can not find where they are, you can send by post. The material and possible shipping costs are not included in the price of tuition or classes.
8. Acceptance of the above conditions is subsidiary regulated by the law of civil rights and respecting the rights of consumers, particularly the Art 82/95 of Castilla y Leon and Art 26/84 of the law defense consumers.
9. Under the current rules established in Law 15/1999 on Protection of Personal Data, Tía Tula informs students that personal data obtained through the free completion of this form will be added to a database for automated processing; the student authorises this by accepting the conditions. The data processing will be purely internal, for statistical purposes and administrative services only, aimed at improving the service provided to the student and to be able to communicate with him/her in relation to the service. In accordance with the provisions of the said Act, the student may at any time exercise their rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition by writing to Tía Tula Spanish College of SL (CIF: B37410214), who is responsible for dealing with such information, to c/ Palominos, 23 - 37008 Salamanca (Spain).