COURSES ON SPANISH CULTURE AND CURRENT AFFAIRS
WHO IT IS AIMED AT
It is a course designed for teachers of Spanish and people interested in the culture and current affairs of Spain, with at least a B2 level of Spanish. The student, once registered, must take a level test to find out what level he or she should take.
STRUCTURE OF THE COURSE
This course can be taken from October onwards. It is given 1 or 2 days a week, one session each day (50 minutes). The course timetable is established within one of the following time slots (always according to Spanish timetables):
- From 09.00-12.00.
- From 12.00-15.00.
- From 16.00-19.00
The teachers can use the following tools for the development of the class:
- Explanatory videos on certain topics.
- Videos of short films, fragments of series, films, advertisements, documentaries… to work on in class.
- Carrying out exercises and resolving doubts. Pronunciation exercises.
- Individual oral presentations by students on different topics.
- Debates and group work.
This course is taught at the following levels:
- B2-C1: Higher level
- Be willing to learn
- Have a mobile device with an internet connection (preferably a tablet or computer, although it could also be monitored via mobile phone) with the microphone and camera enabled and in use.
- Sign the rules of use attached to the registration.
- Have at least a B2 level of knowledge of the language.
AUTUMN COURSE MODULE: from 12th October to 18th December.
WINTER COURSE MODULE: from 11th January to 19th March.
SPRING COURSE MODULE: from 12th April to 18th June.
SUMMER MODULE: from 5th July to 10th September
Students who are not absolute beginners can join the course on any Monday.
REGISTRATION AND VACANCIES
Each course will have a limit of 10 students per level and time slot. Admission will take place in strict order of registration. In order to register it is required to:
- Fill in the registration form at the following link: Online registration.
- Once you receive the answer from the secretary´s office, you must make the payment.
- We will send a link for the student to take the level test.
Price of the course: The price depends on the period you want to pay:
|WEEKS||1 clase||2 clases||1 clase||2 clases|
We now have a 15% discount for all courses paid before 30th October 2020.
The material used is in digital format and will be provided by the centre at no extra cost.
Classes will take place on the day and time previously set. If a student is unable to attend any of the classes they will not be entitled to any compensation. They will be able to see the class that has been previously recorded and will be available to them for 1 week.
Once the course has started, no refunds will be given under any circumstances.
There are no classes on local and national holidays or during holidays. If a holiday coincides with one of the class days, the class will not be made up and the student will be provided with extra material to work on.
*Each teaching hour consists of 50 minutes of class.